Ada Biase Foundation
Ada Biase foundation is a charity organizations that is aimed to carried out philanthropic, health outreaches and other efforts in support of the less privileged, orphans and the people of Biase through fundraising, entrepreneurial programs, advocacy and reproductive health education for social uplift.
The organization work with governments, civic leaders, corporations, campus groups, churches, teachers and anyone willing to help extent a hand of kindness to the good of humanity.
CLICK TO VOLUNTEER WITH US
Adabiase foundation coordinator reserves the right to take steps to remove any volunteer, if deemed to be in violation of the following terms and conditions.
- As an individual registering with Adabiase foundation Volunteers group, you are committing to use your skills, passions and values for global good.
- As a volunteer, you understand the services provided will be a donation and under no circumstances will expect wages, salary, or benefits from the organization for the services provided within this volunteer agreement.
- As a Volunteer you will report and take instructions from the organizations coordinator at the start of every program or organizations event for guidance.
- As a Volunteer, you accept and understands that you are under no terms considered an employee of the Organization.
- That you agrees to indemnify and hold the Organization harmless against any damages related to your Volunteer’s activity, as the Organization shall hold you the Volunteer harmless against any damages related to your volunteering service.
- That you the Volunteer, agrees that in the instance of legal proceedings you will cooperate with the Organization as well as the Organization’s agents and also agrees to provide written notification to the Organization in the event that an incident takes place while providing your volunteer services.
- Because as a Volunteer you are not an active employee, you may terminate this volunteer agreement at any time for any reason you deem necessary and the Organization may decline to accept your volunteering time and may terminate this agreement without prior notification.